Tricky Riddles


1. 10 Tricky Riddles For The Young
2. Riddle 1 A time when they’re green, a time when they’re brown, But both of these times, cause me to frown. But just in between, for a very short while, They’re perfect and yellow, and cause me to smile! What am I talking about here?
3. Answer to Riddle 1 Bananas
4. Riddle 2
o I never was, am always to be,
o No one ever saw me, nor ever will
o And yet I am the confidence of all
o To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball
5. Answer to Riddle 2
o Tomorrow
6. Riddle 3
o Only one color, but not one size,
o Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies.
o Present in sun, but not in rain,
o Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.
o What is it?
7. Answer to Riddle 3
o Shadow
8. Riddle 4 I am slim and tall, Many find me desirable and appealing. They touch me and I give a false good feeling. Once I shine in splendor, But only once and then no more. For many I am "to die for". What am I?
9. Answer to Riddle 4 Cigarette
10. Riddle 5 If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?
11. Answer to Riddle 5 Secret
12. Riddle 6 I can sizzle like bacon; I am made with an egg; I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg. I peel layers like onions, but still remain whole. I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole. What am I?
13. Answer to Riddle 6 A Snake
14. Riddle 7 There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What am I?
15. Answer to Riddle 7 A Watermelon
16. Riddle 8 You are walking through a field, and you find something to eat. It doesn't have bones, and it doesn't have meat. You pick it up and put it into your pocket. You take it home and put it on a shelf, but 3 days later it walks away. What is it?
17. Answer to Riddle 8 An Egg
18. Riddle 9 This old one runs forever, but never moves at all. He has no lungs nor throat, but still a mighty roaring call. What is it?
19. Answer to Riddle 9 A Waterfall
20. Riddle 10 Mountains will crumble and temples will fall, and no man can survive its endless call. What is it?
21. Answer to Riddle 10 Time
22. The End May our mind grow in creativity and maturity. With Metta, Bro. Oh Teik Bin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

British or American English?